Need help with wiring 1.4HDI engine - Mazda 2 Forum : Mazda 2 Revolution Forums

post #1 of 2 Old 06-22-2020, 05:02 PM Thread Starter
astalew

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Question Need help with wiring 1.4HDI engine

Hello my name is Angel and im from Spain

Before a few months i bought a Mazda 2 2008 1.4HDI without engine only with manual gearbox and transmisions and ECU but no engine no wiring of the engine
after buying engine from Citroen C3 as they are same engines the engine wiring wasnt the same so i had to buy a wiring loom for the engine and the problem is that the original wiring of the mazda has similar connectors but cannot connect them because of PSA sensors and etc i have citroens engine wire so i though to cut and changes plugs but the colors are diferent and i dont know each plug where it goes so i need somebody to help me as i am stuck and i have long time googling about any scheme diagrams and etc tried autodata but nothing i made the positive to can reach dashboard and i tried with diagnostic tool to try if i can get the volts for each tool but nothing and thats why i am here asking your help guys if someone knows them or have same car same engine can help me with them
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 10-29-2020, 01:24 PM
SamPeaketRW

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Hey there. I had a problem like that myself but I took it to the shop and they fixed it there. Of course it was a large hassle to get it tot he shop. I had to get it towed and everything. It took them about a week to fix all the wiring problems that the engine had but it was useful time fore me. While I was at the shop I met a guy who also was an electrician that worked for a local company called Bates Electric Charleston. Since I was looking for a good electrician as it is (I am renting an apartment in a fairly old building) and knowing a good electrician is always useful I was really glad I met the guy. I have used their services a few times already and he has been amazing. I think that if you guys need an electrician and you live in the NC are you should give them a look.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mazda 2 Forum : Mazda 2 Revolution Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page