Mazda 2 Forum : Mazda 2 Revolution Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is my DD and Autocross set up in its beginnings face with coilovers and STF legal 15x7.5 wheels on Bronze.

Andres

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
which CO's are you using? It looks good. How does it do against the competition?
At this point the only CO I found were KSports, pretty please as of today, with those I paxed first at the first event, beat a Yaris by almost 4 seconds on a 56 seconds course. A national champion on a fully prepped STR miata beat me by 0.5 seconds, so I will say the car is doing well. After I added the rear bar is amazing, have not raced it yet.

Andres

·
Registered
39 Posts
Nice congrats, I was fairly sure the car was outmatched in STF, glad to hear I was wrong.

I am going to be running in HS for nationals, STF locally as its the biggest competition.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
what tires are you using I am undecided between rs3's and re-11's and starspecs
Depending what are you going to do with your car. DD, Autocross, or track.

I have a set of RS3's 225-50-15, and R1r 195-50-15

Andres

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Where are you located? the R1R 195-50-15 seem to be the choice unless you live in a hot place (above 80 degrees, when RS3's shine). I live in Fl. but I'm going to Georgia for the Dixie tour , is cold in the mornings,, so I have both options.

Andres

·
Registered
39 Posts
Alabama but I'm not sure if I'll be at dixie yet I was thinking r1r's but am still somewhat undecided

·
Registered
10 Posts
very nice!

any plans to upgrade to a much more aggressive wheel setup in the future?

I have yet to see a Mazda2 sitting flush on 16's or 17's with low pro's .
I was actually interested in thoughts about the 15x8 UL's with the 36 offset on coils and whether or not it would clear everything okay.

I saw the OP had posted the 15x8 Nickel UL's et 36 and im going to be going Megan Coilovers and the Bilstein in the future...I don't really feel like going 16 or 17 for weight

1 - 11 of 11 Posts