Mazda 2 Revolution Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sup fellas/ladies,

My name is... Erv, and I live in AL. I currently drive a VG MZ2, although in the past I have had well over 60 cars. Including STi, Evo, GTO, M3, MR2's x8 and a few muscle cars.

I bought the car to minimize my debt, and get back into road racing/autox/TT. Currently the car sits stock, but, that is about to change.

I have ordered everything I can to make it a contender in HS. I have been unable to find adjustable shocks though.

I have a youtube channel of my auto x adventures. here I did the first auto x in it 3 days after I bought it.

I have been racing competitively for 14 yrs, and have driven all sorts of racecars. Which is why I was so amazed by the MZ2. It didn't hurt my saleslady tossed me the keys and let me take it out freely. ;) I also drive the canyons/mtn's when there aren't any organized events nearby.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have lots of pictures, I'll see if I can't dig some up.

Like I said I needed something cheap to drve and race, and the mazda2 definitely fit. plus it was lots of fun on the test drive.

As for the mini's I was only .8 sec behind the 6th place nationals HS at the last auto x, and I was bone stock down to the tires. He drove the car and said with a good set of dampers it will be quite the contender.

I am a lil concerned though, if I can't find dampers for it, I may have to upgrade to STF(which is what I drive locally due to their being much more competition) which will allow lots more suspension mods, but, I don't think the car will be as competitive at a national level in STF.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.