Looking for a way to run the DRL on Mazda Demio 2017
like on European models.
Car equipped with:
- Adaptive LED Headlights (ALH)
- High Beam Control System (HBC)
- Mazda Radar Cruise Control (MRCC)
Therefore, all the main sensors are present in the car.
Additionally, I have FORScan app
and Vgate vLinker FS ELM327
I've researched IC module in Mazda SkyActiv OBD-II calc (FORScan) v6.31.xlsx
file a bit, however, can't find any section responsible for this. So I think that it is controlled by 720-01-01
in the section 'Region code
', but I could be wrong.
So the questions are:
- Do you know how to turn on DRL like on European models (always on)?
- Can the section with 'Region code' can be changed to EU value without harmful consequences for the car equipment/functionality?
- What other region-specific functions will be enabled or disabled?
Thank you in advance!