Mazda 2 Revolution Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

I bought my Mazda 2 last year, its an SE-L Nav, Deep Crystal Blue (really nice color btw). I have been happy with the car except when i had a bad GPS antenna but that got fixed rather quickly. I am also considering getting another one in a couple years.

I do wish they would add more apps the the car as official support instead of 3rd party hack jobs (the are nice modifications though)

Anyways here is the car when i bought it, it still looks as good to this day. You don't see it in this pic but when its sunny you can notice there is silver and an emerald green metal flake though the paint.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome to the forum! Thanks for joining us and showing your Mazda, it looks beautiful! Any mods in mind? There are lots of great choices for parts, service and many owners willing to help you. Safe driving and Happy Modding!
I am actually not going to mod the car performance wise, but I am starting to work on a project with the raspberry pi that may replace the infotainment system and allow for a more customisable system and allowing for features that the current standard system does not allow.

There are projects that do this but i would like to learn how to do it myself and tailor it to Mazda cars instead.

This may or may not be added into the car as I am learning how to do everything as I go. I am also starting with developing an independent system (non integrated) then when that is complete i will look to how to integrate it into the car with working "command center" controls as well as the steering wheel controls too.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hello welcome to the forum.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts