Mazda 2 Revolution Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi

im need to the forum sites. i have a white mazda 2. i am look for ideas and advice on how to personalize my car, i am open to advice and would love feedback. i have already started off by installing a center console i bought from the mazda store online i like the look but the only problem is if you like 2x large cups the armrest wont go down. im on deployment right now or i would post pictures. i hope to hear any ideas and feedback.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Welcome. I also have a Mazda 2 and am also looking to spruce it up. Do you have any pic's of the center console installed and do you know if the one you got from Mazda is the same as the one from E-bay Thanks PZ

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
im on deployment right now but this is the one i have installed in my car. its not bad for keeping little things ( phone, mp3 player, camera and other things you dont really want to leave out) there its a section in the front for about 5 cds. the only problem is if you us the rear cup holder you wont anymore because the way that its installed it takes up the rear holder.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts