Mazda 2 Revolution Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been trying to buy a new set of neoform beam blades for the front since November and the 14" passenger side has been out of stock nationally all fall and winter. I just got an email from wipers123 and they're back in stock. Just thought I'd share because its one of the only 14" beam blades available for the mazda 2 and I'm assuming others have been looking and are waiting.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I couldn't find any 14 inch beam blade style wipers either, but it turns out that Bosch Icon 16a fits alongside the 24a. So you end up using a 16 inch blade for the passenger side instead. I have had mine like this for 2 months and no issues at all.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
mazda wiper blade size lookup

I couldn't find any 14 inch beam blade style wipers either, but it turns out that Bosch Icon 16a fits alongside the 24a. So you end up using a 16 inch blade for the passenger side instead. I have had mine like this for 2 months and no issues at all.
Here ya go: https://www.wipers123.com/detailed_product_info.php?products_id=15

This ^^ is the general product info page. Its easiest if you punch in your make, model and year and then it gives you the correct sizes and options.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts