Mazda 2 Revolution Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Surprisingly enough, the interior of the Mazda 2 actually looks good. The Mazda 2 Touring has some really nice detail that was brought to my attention.

Take a look at the red piping on the seat....

pic from here

It's funny how the whole car doesn't have much fine details, yet the Mazda 2 seats have the red piping to help contrast the 2 fabrics.

Now only if Mazda put this much detail into the whole car we would have a really cool car!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Compare any Mazda to any competitor and you will see that Mazda puts a LOT of detail into their cars. The 2 isn't going to have every bell and whistle, because it's made for people who want a good car but don't have much to spend.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Compare any Mazda to any competitor and you will see that Mazda puts a LOT of detail into their cars. The 2 isn't going to have every bell and whistle, because it's made for people who want a good car but don't have much to spend.
I haven't been a Mazda guy for too long but from what I've seen in person, the fine details Mazda has on it's cars really make the difference. We're actually lucky Mazda decided to add such a detail like this since the car is priced pretty cheap, you just wouldn't expect that on another car such as a Civic.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I have actually owned three Mazda products. (just happens I keep coming back lol) I had a 1984 Mazda Rx-7 and a 2000 Mazda protege. Now I have the 2011 Mazda 2. Out of all three cars the Mazda 2 has the best interior and by far the best ability to be a "drivers car". The Rx-7 was fun to drive don't get me wrong but as far as making a cheap car feel like an expensive one, the Mazda 2 beats all of my past cars by 100 fold. And at the price point its actual point on a graph would be valued as a cheaper car then the rest at the time. I have been driving in lots of toyota's and honda's and acuras that claim to have better quailities but when it comes down to it, when you look in the back of the 2 you don't see bolts through the pading on the back seats like in a civic. Mazda also takes the time to make there cars want to be driven and gives them "feel" persay. All this added together makes the 2 a very impressive buy at the price point. Its the reason I bought it. The fiat 500 as a lot of this in common. I just couldn't bring myself to driving a car the looks like it LOL

PS. The seats on the 2 are by far the most impressive feel and styling I have seen and felt in an eco box.

·
Registered
175 Posts
I have actually owned three Mazda products. (just happens I keep coming back lol) I had a 1984 Mazda Rx-7 and a 2000 Mazda protege. Now I have the 2011 Mazda 2. Out of all three cars the Mazda 2 has the best interior and by far the best ability to be a "drivers car". The Rx-7 was fun to drive don't get me wrong but as far as making a cheap car feel like an expensive one, the Mazda 2 beats all of my past cars by 100 fold. And at the price point its actual point on a graph would be valued as a cheaper car then the rest at the time. I have been driving in lots of toyota's and honda's and acuras that claim to have better quailities but when it comes down to it, when you look in the back of the 2 you don't see bolts through the pading on the back seats like in a civic. Mazda also takes the time to make there cars want to be driven and gives them "feel" persay. All this added together makes the 2 a very impressive buy at the price point. Its the reason I bought it. The fiat 500 as a lot of this in common. I just couldn't bring myself to driving a car the looks like it LOL

PS. The seats on the 2 are by far the most impressive feel and styling I have seen and felt in an eco box.
i noticed this with seats in a lot of Mazda's, even with some cheap mazda's or entry level mazda's the seats are still impressive. really impressive compared to other competitive brands like Honda, Nissan, Toyota, etc

Best Auto Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

1 - 5 of 5 Posts