Mazda 2 Revolution Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Mostly looks

The Yozora model was release to the Canadian market only, in 2010.
My local Mazda dealer had a new 2011 sitting in their showroom and I knew I had to have it!
It's mostly just appearance package: Yzora Wing, chrome tailpipe, tinted windows, Black & Silver alloy rims with tires,
plus a set of Toyo winter tires on steel rims with hubcaps, which I have on now.
I also got the embroided Yozora floor mats and interior comfort package with cruise control, tilt steering, A/C, etc...
But unfortunately no suspension or performance package.
Still I really like her alot and she already gets a lot of looks from the public!
Cheers,
Den

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That would be snow!

Hey being in Toronto I would imagine you know what that stuff is!
Lol
Don't tell me you guys don't have any snow there!
We have had our fair share here in Ottawa, so I was really happy that my Yozora came with Toyo winter tires!
But now I can't wait for spring so I can throw on my sweet looking black and silver alloy rims!
Cheers,
Den

·
Administrator
91 Posts
Haha. There is ZERO snow here. Yesterday it was sunny and +7 degrees. Sunny and around freezing right now, but overall, winter has not yet arrived. We haven't even had a snowfall yet that's been greater than 4cm. It's usually gone a couple days after.

Back on topic:
I haven't seen any Yozora models here in Toronto being driven around. The 2 seems to SLOWLY be gaining popularity here...Alien Green models being the primary colour choice.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah pretty rare

Yeah same thing in Vancouver, really nice weather there, my buddies there are riding their motorcycles!
That was one of the things I used to love about living there, I am so jealous of them!

Yeah the Yozora is rare here in the Ottawa valley as well, I haven't seen another one yet.
But I bet there is some in Montreal, as it comes with the french-canadian appearance package or as we would like to say here, The Gatineau package!
Lol

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.