Mazda 2 Forum : Mazda 2 Revolution Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering where you guys normally get your oem replacement parts from? It would be nice if we could make a list here of all our "sources" so maybe we can all help each other out.

·
Registered
49 Posts
I know theres gonna a few people that might not agree with me but Ebay is actually a good place to get oem replacement parts. Just make sure to check their rating and any negative feedback. So far I've saved a good amount of money buying on Ebay and never had a problem.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Me personally I buy everything from the dealership. It cost a lot more but at least it wont affect any warranty I might still have. Plus you always know its 100% genuine oem parts.

·
Registered
39 Posts
it costs alot more from the stealership, I buy my parts from mazdamotorsports.com, but, you have to race to use their discounts.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Local dealership has good prices on simple things like oil filters - 4 for $20. Everything else, online at Rosenthal Mazda.

·
Registered
7 Posts
side skirts

:confused:Hey has anyone tried to put on side skirts before?Looks easy at first but then the drilling get me nerves.Is this something for the body shop guys to do?

·
Registered
1 Posts
When buying auto parts, checking OEM certification is good because this ensures the reliability of your purchase. When I look for online site I make sure to get a genuine OEM certified auto parts while my purchasing. For my last purchasing of my Honda Accord engine I got genuine auto parts from Hiperformer auto store with genuine OEM assurance.
They also offer other auto parts from their site page you can check at - www.hiperformer.com/where-to-go

·
Registered
4 Posts
Just wondering where you guys normally get your oem replacement parts from? It would be nice if we could make a list here of all our "sources" so maybe we can all help each other out.

So far I have only dealt with an online auto store called automotix for buying some of the OEM certified used car parts, which a friend recommended to me. I am very much satisfied with their quality and services also they offers discount and warranty on each purchase that you make.

·
Registered
4 Posts
sometimes i got my car parts from Mazda dealers , but it is expensive,so sometimes i will buy them on line , for example, happyshoppinglife , it can save me lots of money. just as its reputation is greatparts and the quality of the are also great.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Normally, I prefer to deal with those dealers who are in my vicinity. But few months ago, when I was in urge of finding some OEM parts for my Mazda. I came across an auto parts store called Auto parts Fair, which a friend recommended me.
I am very happy that I got my stuff in a pretty decent condition, at a very reasonable price point and that too with warranty.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Rosenthall Mazda online, bought most of my Miata parts from them. RockAuto is the other option and sometimes Amazon for my M2.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Dealership = Oil filter and air filter
Walmart = Valvoline 0W - 20 Synthetic Oil
Having trouble finding wiper blades, will try Walmart.
I like to use Mothers California Gold, Brazilian Carnuba Cleaner Wax for the exterior.
The dash and panels, lemon fresh Pledge.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Dealership = Oil filter and air filter
Walmart = Valvoline 0W - 20 Synthetic Oil
Having trouble finding wiper blades, will try Walmart.
I like to use Mothers California Gold, Brazilian Carnuba Cleaner Wax for the exterior.
The dash and panels, lemon fresh Pledge.
^Now that's what I'm talking about!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts